It occurred to me the other day that I didn’t list the last part of my favorite books. As I said the last time it started as my Top 10, however, I have so many, I had to increase it to my Top 30 books. This is the last installment. If you missed them click here for: Part 1 and Part 2. Again, I couldn’t put them in order–that became an insurmountable task. So they are in random order. I have a link in the title, so you may click on it and be directed to Amazon or a retailer for that book. I hope you find some books to enjoy out of this list!
TOP 11 SPANKING ROMANCE/BDSM BOOKS:
- Breeds Series by Lora Leigh I was told to read this series five years ago by a friend at work. I started, unbeknownst to me, with book 21 in the series, Lion’s Heat. LOL So, I’m proof that you don’t need to read them in order, and you can start near the end and still enjoy them. I went back and started from the beginning. This series is about government conspiracy and the government’s involvement in the breeding of humans with animals. The resultant animal communities struggle with not only the government, but also with others who would like to see their demise. These are truly amazing books. These are the books that made me fall in love with male barbs and knots during sex. And the sex is off the charts!!
- Irish Rose and Family Shenanigans by EJ Remington I bought this series years ago on LuLu and devoured it. It’s still the only place to get it. This is a Christian Domestic Discipline series that has a TON of spankings and yet has the love and care of a family that take in two sisters and the escapades of these grown women who just can’t seem to stay out of trouble. Back in the day it was almost 300 pages, now they have split it into two books. Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE hot and steamy sex, but I never once missed the sex in these books.
- Teaching Caine/MotoBrat /Obeying Rigel (Loving Lesbian Domestic Discipline) by Loki Renard I love Loki, and I had a hard time choosing one as you can see. I have read every single one of her books. I narrowed it down to three, but still wanted to add more. LOL She writes the best sassy, mouthy, defiant, bratty heroines, and I love them all. But her gay and lesbian books are fantastic. Teaching Caine is an M/m that is so yummy I couldn’t see straight. “When a strict ex-marine turned private security specialist Henry is contracted to provide security for the family, Caine takes a shine to him immediately and embarks on a wildly inappropriate campaign of seduction.” The other two books are just as sexually charged, but are F/f, and I just loved reading them. Sadie just can’t stay out of trouble and finds herself over Rigel’s lap for spankings often. MotoBrat is a F/f book. “When she decides to torment an older woman called ‘Daddy’, who is SFPD Officer, naughty Pixel soon discovers that there is someone in the world who sees through her mischievous games and is more than capable of handling her obstreperous behavior.” Obeying Rigel is also a F/f “When cocksure, laid-back drop out Sadie meets the wickedly attractive, yet stern Rigel, sparks fly. Unimpressed with her layabout lifestyle and outright bratty attitude, Rigel sets about making things very difficult for her little Sadie.”
- Marshall’s Law by Maddie Taylor I adore time travel books, and I love Maddie Taylor. This book was amazing and Maddie didn’t miss any detail. I’ve recommended this book to many women at work. When Janelle dumped her purse on the table and tried to explain what the contents were to the family, I was laughing out loud. It’s sexy, funny, spank-a-licious, and has you doing that “crazy thinking” you do with time travel books. “Wait, so if she did….no, this had to happen first…but no….if she did….but that… oh, hell!” That kind of thinking occurs with this. She’s done a sequel which is burning a hole in my Kindle. I have to read it soon.
- Rafe the Guardian by Paige Mallory This is another western, dub-con (do you see a pattern with me). Mandy, who’s 18, is dropped off at Rafe’s house by two sheriffs informing him that he’s her guardian. He thinks she’s 12 years old and realizes she’s a woman when he bares her for a paddling. She’s mouthy, defiant and is constantly in trouble. And I loved every minute of it.
- War of the Remingtons by Lizbeth Dusseau Samuel has his hands full when he becomes guardian of a woman rescued from the wild west. However, she’s so rebellious and defiant that not only does he have to spank her often but his housekeeper starts fighting with her and then his daughter comes home. With all three women fighting, Samuel finds himself having all three of them over his knee regularly. This is such a great book. And anyone who is familiar with Lizbeth, knows that she writes some of the best books. As a Lizbeth Dusseau fan, I found myself hard-pressed to pick one.
- The Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton. I left this book to the last because I’m hoping it will stick with you long enough to One-Click it on Amazon. This is a book that I’ve read at least three times. It is THE saddest and most heartwarming story I’ve read. “Kaden’s dying, but before he goes he has one problem to solve–he must ask his oldest and dearest friend, Seth to take over as Dom and Master to his beloved wife, Leah.” I had to put the book down to sob. It is definitely in my Top 5. Amazing!
TOP 3 FICTION AND HISTORICAL FICTION BOOKS
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I read this book twice, and found it to be enlightening and totally entertaining. But for this one, I’m veering from the book. I listened to this one twice through Audible. They have three voices for this book, which is very unusual, and it was the most entertaining Audible book I’ve done to date.
- Willow Creek Series by Lily Graison. As you’ve noticed, I’m a huge fan of cowboy books. This is such a wonderfully, romantic series. After reading her first book, I wrote to her (are you seeing a trend (again) LOL, and I became part of her street team. I’ve gotten at least a dozen women at work hooked on this series. They’re the most swoon-worthy cowboy books–Ever. You’ll find yourself literally sighing out loud, wondering why these men aren’t real!! If you love romance books that make you cry, laugh, sigh and swoon, please buy these books!!
- The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom This book was so touching, maddening, funny, and just plain sad. It reminds you of the recent past of our country, and how many lives were destroyed in the process. “Orphaned during her passage from Ireland, young, white Lavinia arrives on the steps of the kitchen house and is placed, as an indentured servant, under the care of Belle, the master’s illegitimate slave daughter. Lavinia learns to cook, clean, and serve food, while guided by the quiet strength and love of her new family. In time, Lavinia is accepted into the world of the big house, caring for the master’s opium-addicted wife and befriending his dangerous yet protective son. She attempts to straddle the worlds of the kitchen and big house, but her skin color will forever set her apart from Belle and the other slaves.” I wept with this book, became angry at cruel treatment and indifference. But the love and humor in this books keeps you turning the pages regardless of the injustice.
Well, I hope everyone finds one or several of these books to enjoy. I loved every single one of them and many had to be taken off the list to make room. I may continue to do this every quarter. I love books of ALL genres and enjoy making recommendations. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.